The welfare of our guests and team members has always been, and will always be, our top priority, in particular during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis. While our operating standards have always been high, we are continuously monitoring health and safety protocols and are implementing them in our establishment as appropriate.
Some of the things we have done, and will continue to do, include:
- Training our staff on how to maintain industry-leading operational standards through continual cleaning, disinfection and sanitization. Based CDC guidance, we have enhanced our cleaning products to ensure proper disinfection of our establishment.
- Ensuring that our team members come to work healthy every day. We require team members to stay home if they are exhibiting any signs of illness and we conduct a daily wellness check of our employees.
- Ensuring that our standards for cleaning and sanitation procedures, including but not limited to continual handwashing and wearing face coverings, are not only met, but exceeded on a daily basis. We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout our establishment for the safety of our guest and team members.
- Using single use condiments and salt and pepper packets, as well as disposable silverware and disposable cups.
- Taking steps to ensure social distancing and the use of face coverings by our guests and team members.
We will continue to adapt to the changing conditions to ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
Music Credit: “Summertime” by Bensound.com.